Updated November 22, 2013
At Christiansen Engineering Group we pride ourselves in welcoming only the best to our team. We are currently seeking a competent and ambitious Senior Project Manager tomanage projects from the front-end engineering design stage through to detailed engineering and construction. This position will require a person with a dynamic skill set including assertive communication, high competency and excellent time management skills. We are looking for an exceptional individual with eagerness, technical know-how and a professional attitude to champion a wide variety of projects from simple well tie-ins to more complex oil and gas process facilities.
- Development of project charters, execution plans and design basis memoranda
- Cost estimating, scheduling, progress tracking and reporting
- Coordination of engineering disciplines, designs, drafting and procurement
- Performing due-diligence reviews and authentication of deliverables prior to issue
- Communication with clients, field personnel, associates and vendors
- Mentor and lead Intermediate and Junior Engineers and Technologists
- At least 10-15 years experience in the Western Canadian conventional oil and gas industry including: pipelines, compression, dehydration, refrigeration, and oil batteries
- A strong working knowledge of ASME B31.3 and CSA Z662 design codes
- Previous experience with MS Project is an asset.
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical abilities and organization.
- Leadership, mentoring and negotiation skills
- Able to adapt to various situations quickly
- Strong software computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Advanced English communication skills - both written and verbal.
Applicants are invited to submit their resume electronically to:
Christiansen Engineering Group offers very competitive salaries, challenging projects and a flexible, enjoyable work environment. We work with substantial freedom and everyone’s contributions are sought and encouraged. Hard work and dedication is recognized and rewarded at our company.
While we thank all those who apply, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please.